23 September, 2011

september 24

Sáng sớm thức giấc, tôi gọi cho con bé lớn, Khánh Anh, vì đêm qua nó gọi cho tôi mà không gặp. Đường dây mạng quá yếu, nên chúng tôi text cho nhau.

Khánh Anh: In a game of poker does a double of ace beat a straight of 6,7,8,9? 7:29 PM
Me: nope! 7:30 PM

Me: the only thing that beats a straight 6 7 8 9 10 is a royal flush, sometimes known as straight flush! 7:31 PM
Khánh Anh:
Me and VI are learning to play poker :/ 7:32 PM
Me:
Oh, a flush also beats a straight, too! Who's teaching you? 7:37 PM
Khánh Anh:
What's a difference between a flush and a straight? 7:39 PM
Khánh Anh:
Vi is learning from her bf and I learned from tv 7:40 PM
Me:
I've been there before, and I have learned my lesson: Gambling is worse than drinking! Be kind to yourself for not playing for money. 7:42 PM
Khánh Anh:
I know :p. I only bet with sugar packets 7:50 PM
Me:
ok doke! You have a mind of an adventurer, risk-taking instinct. I hope you put them to work for you, instead of working against you. 7:53 PM
Me:
Because, in the end, you are responsible for your own karma, just like everyone else. 7:55 PM
Me:
Take a good care of yourself and those who are close at heart, darling! I love you!


2.

Chiều hôm qua, trong lúc nằm bên nhau, tôi hỏi nàng: Khi nào nghiệp ái dục của em và anh chấm dứt?

- Khi anh không còn nghĩ đến em! Nàng ôm lưng tôi trong vòng tay.

- Có nghĩa là ...

- Ngày nào anh còn nghĩ đến em, ngày đó em vẫn còn nợ anh!